Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mission? Whatever happened to that idea?

So I am still planning on going, although I may have lost some of the initial momentum of the goal setting process, but I am still on the high road!  I have been keeping to my budget and I have increased in my testimony.
I am not so much keeping to my exercise plan, although that will be more important when I go home for the holidays; currently I have been doing a lot of exercise just as a result of being a college student, but as I go home and no longer have the necessity to walk to classes and up and down stairs, I will need to re-implement my exercise plan.
I have been practicing the piano, and working with harder material, and it has been quite frustrating but I must stick it out. It will be worth it.
Overall It has created a sub-thread of self improvement in my life, while it is not at the forefront of my brain constantly, it still affects my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment