Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fireworks!

Working at Magic Kingdom is a blast! I am lucky to be working in Out Door Vending for so many reasons! First, I have the best coworkers! They are rediculously nice and exceptionally funny. Second, I work outside, and get to interact with guests all day long. Third, I get bounced around from popcorn cart to popcorn cart, so I get variety in my day! I can think of so many more, but that's just three. 
Working anywhere, your attitude dictates how much you enjoy your job. There is always going to be something not to like, and if you let yourself be negative, you will be miserable. I work to stay positive and it makes all the difference in how much fun I have working.
This week I have been spending my free time in the parks. Yesterday I went to Epcot and just walked through the countries. In China there was an amazing acrobatics show, that I caught the end of after eating Mongolian style beef and noodles, that I will have to go back and see.
Later while waiting for the fireworks, I discovered a croissant doughnut with ice-cream! I'm sure if they gave you a knife instead of just a plastic fork, that there would be a graceful way to eat it, but both my friend and I found that the easiest way is to just bite into it and eat it like a doughnut. The ice-cream melts all over and I felt like a sticky little kid again. Once I found a sink, it was easy to clean up. The doughnut was flakey and came apart in layers. 
While waiting for the fireworks, I was able to see Hollywood studios' fireworks they were beautiful! Then the Epcot show finally came on and it was breathtaking! Water spouts, lights, lasers, flame thrower and fireworks!
I was also able to make it to Magic kingdom to see Wishes! Overall it was a spectacular night!

No comments:

Post a Comment