Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Casting Disney Program!

So... Magical moments... I'M WORKING FOR DISNEYWORLD!
The first day was crazy! I made quite a few new friends. It is very cold in the morning, especially for a Southern California girl.


I made friends as I checked in. Everyone is super nice and friendly! I loved meeting people who were a lot like me in personality everywhere I went. At check in I got my housing ID, got my key, found out my role (Magic Kingdom!), and found out my apartment number.

Then my new friends and I went to casting!


At casting I met Kent! One of the original cast members and one of the founders of the Disney College Program! I even got to shake his hand!
I also met Randy Gonzales who works with internships and he was super funny, but I don't have a picture.

Afterward I went to my new apartment! So far all my roommates are really awesome and I look forward to this semester.

1 comment: