Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WHEN WILL I EVER USE THIS?!?!

It is amazing how relevant my major is in my life!  I get to utilize skills I learn just fiddling with my computer, using Power Points, making videos, news breifs, and other skills.

Right now I am really excited about what I am learning in my Developing World class.
I am learning about Indonesia specifically, and how development affects it.  We are learning about world poverty and what different cultures are trying to do about it.

We are focusing on current events and I am learning about the floods that are currently engulfing the nation.

I am also learning about the procedures of an advertising agency as I put it into practice in the I-comm agency.  We are working on a campaign for the Police and the School Library.

So, basically my life is crazy but I am enjoying it thoroughly. (Once my head stops spinning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment