Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All Good Things Must Come to an End

As this semester comes to a close in the next couple weeks I have come to wonder, what have I really gained from the experience.  At first I was inclined to believe that I had acquired very little from specific classes such as my I-comm class due to the revamping of the system and the chaos of transition and change.  However, after filling out my evaluation in which I was responsible for documenting what it was I really did in I-comm,  I realized I have gained far more than I had initially realized.


  • I have learned the basic workings of an Advertising agency.
  • I have acquired real skills and real experience to put on a resume.
  • I have increased in confidence and credibility.
  • My networking has increased (although I would do better if I would actually carry around my buisiness cards.)
  • My social media and marketing knowledge has increased.
  • My awareness of the world in general has changed and grown.
I am sure I have learned more, but that is what comes to mind.  I feel as though I have learned much, but I could have learned more.  (Isn't that the way of things)  I have this desire to throw myself at projects but my projects are winding down, so that would be less than effective.  Thus I must begin, once again, to look to the future, by assessing my current goals and reevaluating my direction.  I AM SO READY FOR THIS!!!
Darth Vader
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/d/darth_vader-11324.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment