Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just a little bit, just a little bit of....progress

SO TODAY IS THE DAY AFTER MY ORIGINAL MOTIVATION TO GO ON A MISSION

(http://0.tqn.com/d/lds/1/G/6/O/1/missionary_fund_sm.jpg)
Last night I went to bed earlier than I otherwise would, but still relatively late.
I changed my desktop background to spiritual pictures.
read more scriptures
kept the health code a little more.
and prayed more
I read in Leviticus yesterday (I'm taking an Old Testament class) and I was learning about the sacrifices and especially about their Kosher laws.  Its a little bit difficult to follow, but as I read it occurred to me that perhaps because they didn't have all the technologies we do today, it was a law to protect them physically.  All the animals that they were not allowed to eat, are more prone to disease or giving viruses, and without the proper treatment with modern sciences they were unsafe.  This is further evidence that as we obey God's law we will be blessed.  He protected them and now gives us laws to protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment