Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coding

"In it's latest campaign, 'What Most School's Don't Teach,' non-profit Code.org uses big tech names like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jack Dorsey of Square to talk about the importance of learning to code and how it can lead to a very bright future."(Mallory Russell: Tech Celebs Gates, Zuckerberg Dorsey Land Code.org on Viral Chart)

I have found my ability to code very useful in my work experience.  I was unable to find a job until I was able to understand html.  We live in the digital age, coding is crucial.  The better you are at coding the less you have to worry about whether or not you will have a job, there is a high demand for good coders, because everyone needs it but most don't know the skill, or don't want to use it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment