Friday, February 22, 2013

Setting goals...

It's been drilled into my head for as long as I can remember, the tricks to success.  Oft repeated are:

  • Make sure your goals are measurable
  • Set goals that are bite sized (if you set a big goal set smaller "check points" so you don't get discouraged)
  • Get people to work with you
  • Have some form of accountability
  • Celebrate your successes

The tricks help, but it seems to me that the real key to success is WORK even though none of us want to hear it or do it. The key to success is finding a motivation that makes the work worth it.
Things that have helped me do that.

  • Prayer
  • Listing all the good reasons for it
  • Don't give in an inch when you want to get lazy you will take a mile
I'm excited about my progress too!

No comments:

Post a Comment