Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

With the end of the Harry Potter series, I have been wondering what will life be like now that continents no longer have this common bond.  I don't know.  However, I am excited to begin referencing the "old" series the way older generations talk about the 80's or something.  Perhaps our generation will be called the "Potter" generation.  I wouldn't mind that so much, its better than the misconcieved "apathetic generation" label that has followed my generation.  Many who belong to my generation have already done great things, or begun to do great things in our lives.  (I mean really, we read 7 harry potter books for starters...ha ha) With the Harry Potter thing though... i guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...which for many is tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment